Many things have changed since Wilsons was founded in 1943 by William and Margaret Wilson under the name Bill Wilson’s Drugs.
The business was originally located in the building presently occupied by McDonald Chisholm Inc. on Commercial Street, Berwick.
In June of 1963, Bill Wilson acquired the business after the death of his father in January that same year. The business was then incorporated under the name W.G. Wilson Pharmacy Limited.
In 1974, the name was changed to Wilson’s Drug Mart, and in 1987, the name became Wilsons Pharmasave, which it continues to operate under today.
History about Kentville is coming soon!